Photomath is a camera calculator app that allows you to simply scan and solve mathematical equations. Photomath app is supported on Android and iOS. It is a wonderful app that makes calculation a lot simpler, easier and fun! If you are scared of mathematical calculation, then this app is for you.
All you need to do use this app is to open the camera, point it towards a maths problem and then see Photomath solve the question for you. It also provides you with step-by-step solutions to any equation. The app supports more than 20 different languages. Trusted by more than 30 million users, it is one of the best math assistant.
- It is a camera calculator which can recognize handwriting. When you want to solve a equation, keep the focus of the camera in the equation. The app will recognize the handwriting and will calculate everything for you.
- It provides the solution with step by step instructions and shows answers in graphical form. So, not only you will be having the answer, you will also have the right approach for it.
- It has a simple user-interface and very easy to use. It is a clean app and every icon is well labeled and this makes the usage of the app super easy.
- A good performance level is guaranteed. Many users have accepted that the app has correctly solved the math problem for them.
- It is a light-weighted app and supports multi-platform. You can use it on both Android and iOS device.
Download Photomath for Android
- Go to the ‘Setting’ of your smartphone.
- Under the ‘Security’ section, toggle on ‘Unknown Source’. This will allow you to install an app that has been downloaded from a source outside of the Google Play Store.
- Download APK File.
- Find the downloaded Photomath APK and then tap on it to open it.
- Now tap on ‘Install’ to finally install the app on your smartphone.
Download Photomath for iOS
- Download iOS File (Supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Find where the downloaded file is and then tap on icon.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to move ahead with the installation procedure.
- Enter the password of your phone to proceed. You can also simply use the Touch ID to proceed with the installation procedure.
- Now Just tap on the app icon to launch the app on your iOS. Then point the camera towards your math problem and magically get the answer for it.